CUSTOMER RETURNS POLICY STATEMENT
- Scientific Laboratory Supplies is committed to providing its customers
with quality products. However, there may be occasions where a product
may be identified as being faulty, defective or not compatible with the
original requirements; it is for these exceptional circumstances, and
in line with our commitment to quality, that our Customer Returns
policy has been implemented.
- The following conditions relate to the reporting and return of
- Authorisation to return products will be made upon issue of a
Customer Complaint [Claim] number. We request that this number is to be
clearly identified on the outside of all returned item[s] and
referenced in communications.
- Products returned without authorization will be refused.
- Equipment without a Decontamination Certificate will be refused.
- Scientific Laboratory Supplies reserves the right to levy charges for
restocking and/or handling and/or administration and/or shipping where
the returned item is deemed by Scientific Laboratory Supplies to be
correctly supplied and free from defect. The restocking charge for a
standard stocked items is 20%, goods and items which are not standard
stock items and are purchased by Scientific Laboratory Supplies from
its own supplier for resale to the Customer, Scientific Laboratory
Supplies does not permit the Customer to cancel unless Scientific
Laboratory Supplies is able to cancel its order with its own supplier,
in which case the Customer will be responsible for payment of the
Supplier's administration charges of an amount to be specified by the
Supplier [to include any re-stocking charges of Scientific Laboratory
Supplies' own suppliers]; and/or any goods or products which are made
[or adapted] to the Customer's own specification, Scientific Laboratory
Supplies will not permit the Customer to cancel a Contract for the
supply of these items. Customers shall be advised of this or any charge
prior to any return.
- Where possible, products shall be returned in the packaging in which
they were originally delivered, complete with accessories,
certification and manuals.
- Products will be replaced [where applicable] upon inspection of the
returned product[sl. any discrepancies will be advised. Any credit or
additional billing will be raised as appropriate.
- Scientific Laboratory Supplies will repair/replace items damaged in
transit when shipped via Scientific Laboratory Supplies own transport
or approved courier. Scientific Laboratory Supplies do not accept
liability for items damaged through customers own transport.
- Failed collections: if a collection has been attempted and failed on
2 or more occasions and the failure has been deemed to be customer
related the customer is responsible for a £15 fee levied for any
subsequent collection attempt.
- All warranty items shall be collected and returned to Scientific
Laboratory Supplies for repair/replacement under Manufacturer
instruction unless product size and/or site of use stipulate onsite
repair/return to manufacturer.
The policy will have the support of all senior management as well as
the employees. The Managing Director is responsible for implementing
this policy and communicating it to all employees of Scientific
Laboratory Supplies. The policy will be reviewed on a regular basis to
ensure that it continues to reflect the targets of Scientific
SLS Scientific Laboratory Supplies (Ireland) Limited, 20 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2, D02 H364, or by email using our online form
Thank you for visiting our site.