Q Sepharose High Performance is a strong anion exchange BioProcess resin with high resolution designed for high intermediate and polishing steps in downstream processing
- Strong anion exchanger for intermediate and final polishing steps
- High resolution, high capacity separation with high recovery
- High chemical stability for effective CIP/sanitization
- BioProcess resin supported for industrial applications and well-established in approved processes
- The hydrophilic nature of the base matrix ensures low levels of non-specific binding leading to low levels of host cell-derived impurities in the elution pool.
Q Sepharose High Performance is composed of crosslinked agarose beads with a mean diameter of 34µm, modified with quaternary (Q) strong anion exchange groups. It is designed for intermediate purification and polishing applications and to be used when resolution and capacity have priority. Q Sepharose High Performance has high chemical stability and withstands effective CIP/sanitization protocols using sodium hydroxide
Q Sepharose High Performance is available in a range of different bulk pack sizes and convenient pre-packed formats for easy scale-up and process development. As member of the BioProcess resins range, Q Sepharose High Performance meets industrial demands with security of supply and comprehensive technical and regulatory support.