Hycolin disinfectant is a clear soluble disinfectant recommended for environmental use in hospitals, laboratories and similar places, where infection and contamination exist. It contains an active detergent system that, on dilution, assists in wetting organic soiling and cleaning surfaces. Hycolin has a pleasant odour and not the pungent, penetrating odour usually associated with older phenolic-based hospital disinfectants.
- Low toxicity, when compared to the older clear soluble phenolic disinfectants
- Formulated to comply with current regulations
- Pleasantly lemon scented
- Passes EN 1276 standard and kills MRSA
- Economically effective in both clean or soiled conditions
- Passes EN 14348 standard Tuberculocidal Efficacy Test
- Recommended at a dilution of 2%, even in contaminated conditions