The Thermo Scientific 4 x 400mL SL16 general purpose centrifuge series combines capacity and ergonomics at an exceptional value for everyday sample preparation, including clinical protocols, cell culture applications, micro plate processing and a variety of separation needs.
- 15,200 RPM/25,830 x g RCF Spin Speed
- Auto-Lock® III Rotor System - Installation and exchange of rotors with just the push of a button for quick switch between applications
- ClickSeal® Bucket Sealing System - Simple operation eliminating screw caps and complicated clips
- SMARTSpin® Technology - Advanced rotor management system optimizes acceleration, braking and residual load imbalance for each rotor and bucket option
- Motorized Lid Latch - One finger downward motion for easy closing and locking - even on tall benches
- Compact, Comfortable Design - Exceptional capability in compact dimensions maximizes workspace
- Energy Efficient - Up to 40% energy consumption savings on industry standard protocols, such as standard blood separation or conical tubes processing