Multi-purpose ice pans for use with ice, dry ice, or liquid nitrogen that are a great non-toxic alternative to conventional ice pans. Made from recyclable, nontoxic ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA), which has little or no odor, is inert and used in biomedical engineering applications such as drug delivery devices. The multi-purpose containers are highly insulative, stackable, unbreakable, lightweight and leak-proof.
- Ideal for use with ice, dry ice (-78°C), liquid nitrogen (-196°C), alcohol or saline solutions, or warm solutions up to +93°C
- Will not “sweat" or deform
- Textured finish on the bottom to prevent slipping on the benchtop
- Available in seven colours
- Supplied without lid unless otherwise stated