Benchmark’s new Roto-Mini™ series of rotating mixers provide a wide range of mixing capabilities. Suitable for an array of laboratory applications including resuspension, protein binding, nucleic acid purification, etc. the mixers include interchangeable tube holders for accommodating all common tube sizes from 0.5mL to 50mL. The motion can be adjusted from vertical (end over end) mixing, to horizontal (rolling or hybridization style) mixing.
- Includes tube holders for common tube sizes, 11 x 1.5/0.2mL (pack of 2), 5 x 10-15mL (pack of 2), 5 x 5-7mL (pack of 2), 6 x 50mL (pack of 1)
The Roto-Mini™ rotator is also available in a “Plus” configuration (MIX7052), providing the following additional features:
- Variable speed: 5 to 70rpm
- “Mix” function: Rotating in combination w/ oscillations (increased mixing)
- “Pause” function: Rotating with intermittent “stops” during rotation
- “Rock” function: Back and forth, gentle rocking motion (see-saw)
- Additional rocking platform (4.5 x 3in), as well as a 96 x 0.2mL tube/strip/plate holder for mixing PCR vessels in the “Mix” (oscillating) mode